FBTV Interview – Eddie Sharples0
December 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 9:17 am
– Hey! My name is Eddie Sharples, and im from Widnes England. At the moment i am working at ”Royal Mail” on a VERY short contract :-( so i wont have a job soon.
How do you get in touch with fingerboarding?
– I mostly use alot of internet forums e.g. FFI, FBHQ, and blogs like FBTV and UNITEFINGERBOARDING.
Whats your current setup?
– At the moment i have 2 main set-ups:
left: Redemption No-comply (my model trucks) Redemption tape WW TLC’s
Right: Redemption No-comply (my model trucks) No-comply ” Foamygreatness” tape WW Hansen Manson.
What is your favorite trick?
– It changes every week! At the moment i would have to say 360 flips.
Do you have any favorite rider or a video that influenced you?
– Iv always been influanced by the likes of Eric Smith, Martin Illsley, Estevan Rivera, Euan Lynn, Martin Winkler, Thom Mcinally, Danny Rodriguez, and all the old full lenghts like the Vegas videos.
Which fingerboard experience you liked the most (contest/jam/session)?
– The British scene is really coming along lately, and there are some good meet-ups happening, UKR1/2 were really fun! and recently me,Thom and a few others all met up in Manchester and that ended up being really amazing too. You can watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-DTySeIbQ
These is also another scedualed for February 2011, so i look frorward to that also!
And finally do you want to thank someone?
– Id like to thank Todd at NO-COMPLY and Jordan at REDEMPTION for supporting me, Thom, Euan, Harry Yeates, everyone at FFI, everyone at FBHQ, UNITE, and Danny Hynam, Jonny Sivel, Tom Colbert, and everyone in the British/ worldwide scene!