February 28, 2012 by MartinB. | 6:08 pm
Earlier than ever before here is the official date for this years Fast Fingers!! We are not just celebrating the 15th edition of this extraordinary event, it also is the 5th world championship at the same time!
More info and the launch of the 2012 ff15 website soon!!
Hope to see you there!!
your BRR crew!
February 28, 2012 by MartinB. | 5:55 am
Hello Chris! Tell us about who you are, where you from and whats your daily business.
– Hey, My name is Chris Emerson. I live in Oregon, USA. I’m just a dude who loves fingerboarding and skateboarding!
How do you get in touch with fingerboarding?
– I usually bring a fingerboard around with me through my daily activities, but I don’t get down until night time. That’s when I usually film and try to learn new tricks.
Whats your current setup?
– I just set up this new Elevate deck, it’s actually a prototype. Elevate is a new company that I’m helping some friends with. It’s going to be released through Fingersk8 distribution soon, so stay posted!
What is your favorite trick?
– My Favorite trick would probably have to be any kind of 360 flip, or bigspin trick. I just like how tricks look when they go 360.
Do you have any favorite rider or a video that influenced you?
– …. So one rider to influence me? I didn’t even know people were serious about fingerboarding for a long time. I’ve used tech decks forever until I somehow stumbled upon Elias Assmuth KILLING. I’ve watched that “Elias Assmuth at the Harric’s 2011” part a million zillion times. Aside from that,
I pretty much grew up using a tech deck with my friends for years. I’d have to say skateboarding has had the biggest influence on me. I probably wouldn’t know other people actually do real tricks on fingerboards though, I owe that one to Elias.
Which fingerboard experience you liked the most (contest/jam/session)?
– well, since I haven’t been “in the scene” for very long, i have only really had normal sessions. I guess I did just enter FFI’s co op comp, that was super fun. I’m gonna have to go with the “progression session” haha I like when I learn new stuff the most. Those are my favorite.
And finally do you want to thank someone?
– I’d like to thank everyone at Fingersk8, my homie Scotty Riggins. I’d like to thank Kerry at Unite Fingerboarding, that dude always posts my videos on his site! I want to thank everyone at FFI, Elias Assmuth and I’d like to thank all the fingerboarders out there for making what we call “fingerboarding” more than just a hobby. And a big thanks to you guys at fingerboardTV!
February 28, 2012 by MartinB. | 5:40 am
All info over at FFI: Click!
February 28, 2012 by MartinB. | 5:31 am
Rail update Mr.Schneider!
Watch some footage right here: Click!