Javiera Mendez Interview1
February 29, 2012 by MartinB. | 5:56 am
Hello Javiera! Tell us about who you are, where you from and whats your daily business.
– Hi, My name is Javiera Mendez, I’m 13 years old and I live in Santiago, Chile. I’m enjoying my summer vacations, so I meet some friends at KALIZstore, this is a fingerboard store here in Chile. At home, I like to record some tricks and see the angles for my videos, special effects, etc.
I sometimes practice fingerboard on Saturdays and Sundays or I also practice sports or go out with my friends,etc. (:
How do you get in touch with fingerboarding?
– One day at a supermarket, I was in the toys section and I saw a ” TECK DECK” Fingerboard, I was looking at them a long time and I thought It was interesting, so I decided to buy one. :D
Whats your current setup?
What is your favorite trick?
– My favorite trick is: Pop shove-it 360º Nose grind Nollie heelflip backside out. :)
Do you have any favorite rider or a video that influenced you?
– Yes, I do. My favorite rider is Max Bube (skatepunk2425) (:
Which fingerboard experience you liked the most (contest/jam/session)?
– My Favorite Event is: BATK (BATTLE AT THE KALIZ)! (:
And finally do you want to thank someone?
– Yes, of course. Thanks to all those people who subscribe my channel !!, thanks to my family , to “Kaliz Fingerboard” for being my first sponsor and finally thanks to Martin for the interview :D