August 14, 2012 by MartinB. | 9:14 am
Mauro Ianni, Zé Fonseca, Marwan Alsuwaidi, Joaquim Pastor Atherton, Fabian Arnold & Andrea Maludrottu !
August 13, 2012 by MartinB. | 9:16 pm
These are some random chosen PRO fingerboarder video/footage facts. Please always remember these things:
1. If you got a friend with a camera, don´t call him for hangin´out, call him to get an edit of yourself.
2. Let him work hours on filming and cuting your edit.
3. Always take this as naturally, he must film you!
4. Don´t give props/likes/comments on videos your not featured in.
5. Even dont watch those videos – it doesn´t matter if your buddy with the camera made an edit of himself, you don´t need to care because you´re not in.
6. Only post videos of yourself on facebook.
7. A session without a camera, is a bad session —> what a douche!
8. AGAIN: Let him do the work, you just need to be there and land your tricks.
9. Don´t let him stress and take your time. More than one hour is normal to get bangers done, always think about: he must film you!
10. If you´re on an event with your camera buddy, you don´t need to chill together. If his camera is in his bag = no footage time —> you dont have to care about him.
Trust in me!
THX for reading!