November 2, 2010 by MartinB. | 9:39 am
November 2, 2010 by MartinB. | 9:27 am
and the GOS final:
November 2, 2010 by MartinB. | 9:16 am
– Hello! My name is Faisel Dupriez i’m 16 years old and i am from a little town in the Netherlands.
My passion/hobby is fingerboarding, im doing this for 1.5 years right now.
I usually fingerboard a few hours a day and it still just fun to do.
How do you get in touch with fingerboarding?
– In 2009 it was summer break and i was bored and decided to watchs some skate videos,
in the right bar from that video i saw the title “Fingerboarding” i was curious so i clicked on it.
Then i saw they where skating with mini skateboards and did some really hard trucks on a Fingerboard!
I was watching this video with my mouth open.
After that video my hobby started, and discovered the world of fingerboarding.
Whats your current setup?
What is your favorite trick?
– favorite tricks are kickflip crooked, tre flips, 5.0 grinds.
Do you have any favorite rider or a video that influenced you?
– Elias Assmuth, when I saw him, I truly complete 8 hours a day practicing, but I had 1 goal, to try to be very good and never give up.
I’ve learned when you never give up you always reach your goal.
Which fingerboard experience you liked the most (contest/jam/session)?
– Right now Flexible Fingers 1, because this was my first event and i met some really great guys that where really kind and chill.
And finally do you want to thank someone?
– Martin, for taking this interview. My parents for supporting me. And my sponsors Panic Decks and Aphlikshun.
Thanks FBTV for this interview, keep fingerboarding!!!