October 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 3:39 pm
And now go out and do some spooky & creepy things like Stegen on Twitter :-D
October 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 10:47 am
With Pütz, me and more by Faisel! THX Bro!
October 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 9:17 am
5 things you need to be a “pro” fingerboarder:
1. Tuck your fingers.
2. Get a granite park.
3. Use dubstep in your videos.
4. Put your other hand on the hip or behind your back.
5. Get your fingerboard stuff before it´s available for everyone.
Take it serious, thats what it´s all about!
October 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 8:09 am
– Hi! My name is Reinaldo Pedrosa, I am from São Sebastião in Brazil. The Tropical Paradise… haha
I am 16 years old, I fingerboard ans skate for about 3 years and it is my passion. I am in the second year of HighSchool, which is the one before the last!
I like film Skateboard, Fingerboard and the landscape, and edit videos.
How do you get in touch with fingerboarding?
– I got to know it trhough friends of mine that used to have those fingerboards that cost 1.99, do you know? In the beggining it was only a hobbie, but soon i found out that i was enjoying it more than a regular hobbie… I met the brazilian scene and with it the international one. Today I practice it and sicnerely I feel I´ll do it all my life!
Whats your current setup?
– Nollie/Switch Heelflips and Nollie/Switch Hardflips.
Do you have any favorite rider or a video that influenced you?
– I have a lot of riders that are my inspiration, Jader Müller, Rodrigo Rossi, Taylor R and many many more.
One video that inspires me, is “Santa Catarina Tour” from Rodrigo Rossi, here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJ3NsPV-HEg
Which fingerboard experience you liked the most (contest/jam/session)?
– Hi Adventure #3, was very good, something out of this world! Haha
The fact that i won helps, but also the fact that i met almost everybody from the brazilian scene, if any of you guys have a chance to come to the Hi Adventure #4, you will definatly wont regreat. There´s a feeling in it thati never felt before.
And finally do you want to thank someone?
– I want to thank my sponsors, Ricardo from Oak Wheels , Kona from Ok Fingerboards and my future big sponsor, that is secret for now xD
Last but not least, thank you FBTV for this oportunity and the brazilian scene that always supported me.
Thanks guys! Mucho feeling for all!
October 31, 2010 by MartinB. | 7:45 am
“Chill fingerboards session vol. 2 took place one sunny day in Kostelec na Hané (Czech republic) 7th August 2010 thanks to Big Construction and Finga fingerboards together with brothers Martin and Tomáš Kohoutek who made that possible. This video is also dedicated to the memory of Michal Nakládal, young and promising Czech fingerboarder who suddenly died 13rd September 2010 in his seventeenth. We will miss you!
1. Michal Kolůch
2. Markéta Dočkalová
3. Tomáš Kohoutek
4. René Haulik
5. Juraj Danko
Edited by: Miroslav Krejčí http://www.youtube.com/user/miraKecy