April 5, 2018 by MartinB. | 6:37 am
April 4, 2018 by MartinB. | 6:08 am
April 4, 2018 by MartinB. | 5:59 am
Check out the event topic on FFI: Click!
April 4, 2018 by MartinB. | 5:50 am
April 3, 2018 by MartinB. | 8:31 am
Ywheels dropped some harder 65D wheels something about one year ago. Now these wheels are available as a limited edition with a handpainted graphic on. So check out the new Y3 DualW 65D wheels:
And one more:
The Y3 DualW are harder than the Y2 wheels. These wheels are now about 65D. If you know the Y2 wheels, these are soft and grippy. If you ride a lot on concrete or marble surfaces, the soft version is just perfect. But I agree if you don´t like to ride the on wood because these wheels got so much grip. Not a bad thing at all, but every fingerboarder got his own opinion.
– Limited edition
– Hand painted graphic technique developed by Yellowood
– Urethane Hardness, Shore 65D The hardest wheels we make
– Diameter 7,6mm.
– Optimized relation grip/slide for better performance.
– Realistic wheel design.
– Dual bearings have more contact in the axle, making the wheel more stable, with less wobbles and no jamming.
– Dual bearings ABEC 7 with lubricated cream. Shield on one of the sides.
– Designed to fit perfectly on Ytrucks.
– Professional lathered for smooth ride.
I´m riding these wheels for something about one year. EVERYWHERE! On real concrete streets, on wood, on every surface I fingerboard. There are no flatspots and the bearings work fine. These are some high quality fingerboard wheels you could just use everywhere for a long time. You still have that urethane feeling. Get a set, you won´t regret. These wheels last long.
Get them right over here: Click!
THANKS again boiiiiiiiis!
All images are hosted on my flickr: Click!
April 3, 2018 by MartinB. | 8:19 am